We are excited to announce that the 2018 membership registration is now open!
We will reserve race numbers from the previous year until March 10th, following that date the number will be available to all riders in your designated class - no exceptions.
Register online or print out your membership form and waiver to mail in. All information needed can be found at www.mbmotox.com/memberships
A list of rider class advancements has been released for the following classes:
- 250B moving up to 250A
- 250C moving up to 250B
- 450B moving up to 450A
- 450C moving up to 450B
- Plus40B moving up to Plus40A
- Vet Junior moving up to Vet Master
Rule Book Updates
- Minimum 100cc 2-stroke and maximum 150cc 2-stroke, and 150cc 4-stroke
- Big Wheels ONLY - 16" rear, 19" front
- 12-18 years old
- 85cc 12-16 riders are NOT eligible for this class
- Any rider wanting to race in the MB Schoolboy class who has raced a previous season on a 150cc 4-stroke will be permitted to race in the MB Schoolboy class on a 250cc 4-stroke.
- Little ladies maximum age is 13 years.
- Ladies minimum age is 14 years.
VET JUNIOR CLASS
- Minimum age is now 25 years (changed from 30, to accommodate loss of +25 class)