Double Header Post Poned

After much discussion about this weekend's forecasted weather it has been decided to POSTPONE this weekend's double header until next weekend September 12 + 13th. We apologize for the inconvenience this causes for many!

Preregistration will reopen immediately following this announcement to re-register for next weekend.

http://mbmotox.com/race-entry

Please share!

Posted on September 3, 2015 .