- Preflight. Start the night before by going over your checklist and making sure you have everything organized and ready to go. On race day load up early so that you don’t feel rushed. You should already have directions and know how long it should take you to get to the track.
- Gate Entry. The first thing you will have to do when you come into the track is to buy an entry pass for everyone in your vehicle plus pay a camping fee if you decide to stay for the night.
- Parking. Where you park is a personal preference. At most tracks there is parking next to the race track. Some riders look for shade if there is any. Others prefer to be as close to registration as possible.
- Registration. To find out where rider registration is located, look for the white MMA trailer, which is usually, located right near the finish line. Pre-registration is available online during the week before the race, but the deadline for this is 12pm (noon) the Friday before the race or you will be charged an additional $10 at time of sign-in.
SATURDAY 7:00PM - 9:00PM
SUNDAY 6:00AM - 7:00AM
Anyone showing up after 7:00AM for sign in will be charged double for their classes. There will be no exceptions or exclusions so govern yourself accordingly when it comes to the amount of time needed.
*NOTE* You don’t have to be an MMA member to pre-register for the race. Membership can be purchased at the trailer on race day. Riders under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or another adult with a notarized statement authorizing them to sign for the minor, no exceptions. Fill out a registration form and a minor release (under 18 only). Be sure to write legibly and then sign the forms.
6:00 - 7:00AM Rider Registration
7:30 - 7:45AM Rider’s Meeting(Mandatory)
7:45 - 7:55AM Chapel Service
8:00 - 9:15AM Practice: Order Will Be Announced At Rider’s Meeting
9:15 - 9:30AM Short Break And Staging For Moto #1
9:30 - 1:45PM Moto #1 Race Order
1:45 - 2:15PM Intermission
2:15 - 6:00PM Moto #2 is the Same As Moto #1 with the exception of the 50cc class
Schedule subject to change on race day. Check posting board for changes.
- Adult - $15
- Children 5-12 - $5
- Children 4 and Under - FREE
- Camping - $10
- A Class - $50 per class
- Big bikes - $40 per class
- Small bikes - $30 per class
- **$10 discount on classes when you pre-register!**
$30 **Subject to change - hours/pricing are set by the promoter**
If you need your entry fees refunded due to bike malfunction, injury, etc this must be done BEFORE PRACTICE STARTS at 8AM.